- Can I be a leader?
- What kind of leader do I want to be?
- How can I improve as a leader?
- What is executive presence and why do I need it?
- How can I develop the confidence to lead more effectively?
- How can I be more focused and intentional in what I do?
- How do I manage upwards?
- How do I influence people with different personalities and priorities?
- How do I help my team effectively navigate change?
- What do I do about all these competing priorities?
- What is a leadership brand and why might I need one?
- How do I manage conflict effectively?
- Why won’t my staff deliver what I need them to do?
- How do I recharge now that I’m burnt out?
- How can I feel more purposeful and inspired in the work that I do?
It’s these questions we will explore and more as part of leadership coaching.
Check out the below video to see what my leadership coaching clients say about the power of coaching and working with me!
My Approach to Leadership Coaching
My approach to leadership coaching is unique, and involves two aspects:
You will first take a leadership 360, where colleagues, direct reports and your manager will provide feedback. This will give us a jumping off point for our leadership coaching sessions, and will help inform your personal development plan (PDP), which we will work on together, as our sessions progress.
You will also take the Energy Leadership Index Assessment (ELI). The ELI is an attitudinal assessment which gives key insight into your current leadership capacity, and highlights limiting thoughts and beliefs that might be getting in the way of your effectiveness and stealing your energy.
As our leadership coaching sessions progress we will continually work on your personal development plan, to ensure you are achieving your development goals.
Still wondering whether leadership coaching is for you?
Click here to take a quick two-minute survey that I think will help clarify the decision for you.