Career and Leadership Coaching
- How can I feel more inspired about my work?
- How do I deal with all the changes in the world at the moment?
- Can I be a leader?
- What kind of leader do I want to be?
- How can I improve as a leader?
- How can I develop the confidence to lead more effectively?
- How can I be more focused and intentional in what I do?
- How do I manage upwards?
- How do I influence people with different personalities and priorities?
- How do I help my team effectively navigate change and the increasingly challenging landscape?
- What do I do about all these competing priorities?
- What is a leadership brand and why might I need one?
- How do I manage conflict effectively?
- Why won’t my staff deliver what I need them to do?
- How can I inspire my team to achieve more?
- How do I recharge now that I’m burnt out?
- How can I feel more purposeful in the work that I do?
It’s these questions we will explore and more as part of leadership coaching.
My Approach to Coaching
My approach to leadership coaching is unique, and involves two aspects:
You will first take a leadership 360, where colleagues, direct reports and your manager will provide feedback. This will give us a jumping off point for our leadership coaching sessions, and will help inform your personal development plan (PDP), which we will work on together, as our sessions progress.
You will also take the Energy Leadership Index Assessment (ELI). The ELI is an attitudinal assessment which gives key insight into your current leadership capacity, and highlights limiting thoughts and beliefs that might be getting in the way of your effectiveness as well as stealing your energy.
As our coaching sessions progress we will work on your personal development plan, to ensure you are achieving your development goals.
Career and Leadership Coaching Package
Includes the following:
- 360 TruScore Leadership Assessment or The Highlands Ability Battery Leadership Assessment
- The Energy Leadership Index Assessment
- A copy of my award-winning book, Running on Empty: The Irreverent Guru’s Guide to Filling up with Mindfulness, and unlimited access to my eight part From Autopilot to Awesome online video series
- Twelve coaching sessions
Perfect for individual contributors looking to make a jump into leadership or just improve their overall personal effectiveness on the job. Also ideal for newer/mid-level leaders looking to improve their leadership skills, feel more connected and purposeful in the work they do, grow their confidence and grow their career.
The TruScore 360 and the Highlands leadership assessment will identify leadership strengths and weaknesses.
Sessions will focus on building skill in key foundational leadership areas such as: Delegation and Setting Expectations, Communication Skills, Presentation Skills, Influence, Managing Change, Time Management, Work Life Balance and Building Resilience.
We will also work on putting together a Personal Development Plan (PDP) to aid in your ongoing development.
Executive Coaching Package
Perfect for senior/c-suite leaders looking to refine their leadership skills. Sessions will focus on building skill in foundational as well as advanced leadership areas such as: Executive Presence, Strategic Thinking and Creating a Cohesive Vision, Coaching and Managing Managers.
Retainer basis – please enquire for rates
Still wondering whether coaching is for you?
Click here to take a quick two-minute survey that I think will help clarify the decision for you.
You can also contact me, and I’ll be happy to answer any questions you have about coaching in general and the True North coaching process specifically.