Leadership and Career Coaching
- How can I feel more inspired about my work?
- How do I deal with all the changes at the moment?
- How can I grow and develop my career to the next level?
- How might I transition my career to something more fulfilling?
- Can I be a leader?
- What kind of leader do I want to be?
- How can I improve as a leader?
- How can I develop the confidence to lead more effectively?
- How can I be more focused and intentional in what I do?
- How do I manage upwards?
- How do I influence people with different personalities and priorities?
- How do I help my team effectively navigate change and the increasingly challenging landscape?
- What do I do about all these competing priorities?
- What is a leadership brand and why might I need one?
- How do I manage conflict effectively?
- Why won’t my staff deliver what I need them to do?
- How can I inspire my team to achieve more?
- How do I recharge now that I’m burnt out?
- How can I feel more purposeful in the work that I do?
It’s these questions we will explore and more as part of leadership and career coaching.
Check out the below video to see what my clients say about working with me!
My Approach to Leadership and career Coaching
My approach to coaching is unique, and involves two aspects:
You will first take a leadership 360, where colleagues, direct reports and your manager will provide feedback. This will give us a jumping off point for our career and leadership coaching sessions, and will help inform your personal development plan (PDP), which we will work on together, as our sessions progress.
You will also take the Energy Leadership Index Assessment (ELI). The ELI is an attitudinal assessment which gives key insight into your current leadership capacity, and highlights limiting thoughts and beliefs that might be getting in the way of your effectiveness as well as stealing your energy.
If you’re more interested in exploring a career transition, instead of the leadership 360 you will take the Highlands Ability Battery – the most comprehensive strengths based assessment on the market. This amazing tool will enable you to better understand and articulate your strengths and will give you an overview of careers that might be a good fit for you.
As our coaching sessions progress we will work on your personal development plan, to ensure you are achieving your development goals.
Leadership and Career Coaching Package
Includes the following:
- 360 TruScore Leadership Assessment* or The Highlands Ability Battery Assessment
- The Energy Leadership Index Assessment
- A copy of my award-winning book, Running on Empty: The Irreverent Guru’s Guide to Filling up with Mindfulness, and unlimited access to my eight part From Autopilot to Awesome online video series
- Ten coaching sessions
Perfect for individual contributors looking to make a jump into leadership or just improve their overall personal effectiveness on the job. Also ideal for newer/mid-level leaders looking to improve their leadership skills, feel more connected and purposeful in the work they do, grow their confidence and grow their career.
The TruScore 360 and the Highlands leadership assessment will identify leadership strengths and weaknesses.
Sessions will focus on building skill in key foundational leadership areas such as: Delegation and Setting Expectations, Communication Skills, Presentation Skills, Influence, Managing Change, Time Management, Work Life Balance and Building Resilience.
We will also work on putting together a Personal Development Plan (PDP) to aid in your ongoing development.
Note: There is an additional fee of $200 for the leadership 360 assessment
Executive Coaching Package
Perfect for senior/c-suite leaders looking to refine their leadership skills. Sessions will focus on building skill in foundational as well as advanced leadership areas such as: Executive Presence, Strategic Thinking and Creating a Cohesive Vision, Coaching and Managing Managers.
Retainer basis – please enquire for rates
Still wondering whether coaching is for you?
Click here to take a quick two-minute survey that I think will help clarify the decision for you.
You can also contact me, and I’ll be happy to answer any questions you have about coaching in general and the True North coaching process specifically.