- What kind of leader do I want to be?
- What kind of legacy do I want to leave in the world?
- How do I inspire and motivate the leaders who work for me?
- How do I craft and articulate a compelling strategic vision for my organization?
- How do I develop more executive presence?
- How do I want others to experience me?
- What’s the impact I want to leave on my organization? My employees? My community?
It’s these questions we will explore and more as part of executive coaching.
My approach to executive coaching is unique, and involves two aspects:
You will first take a leadership 360, where colleagues, direct reports and your manager will provide feedback. This will give us a jumping off point for our executive coaching sessions, and will help inform your executive development plan, which we will work on together, as our sessions progress.
You will also take the Energy Leadership Index Assessment (ELI). The ELI is an attitudinal assessment which gives key insight into your current leadership capacity.
As sessions progress we will work on your executive development plan, to ensure you are achieving your development goals.
Still wondering “does coaching work and is it right for me?”
Click here to take a quick two-minute survey that I think will help clarify the decision for you.
You can also contact me, and I’ll be happy to answer any questions you have about coaching in general and the True North coaching process specifically.